welcome.
Don't wanna be lonely
I wanna just fall in love
Geudael Saranghae
So won't you come into my heart
Even if the sky and ocean are big and wide,
they can't do as much as my heart, no
I'm yours. You are my other half♥
It's My Life.
she is the one and only
Arianne Isabelle Escobido Felisarta. Arianne Isabelle sometimes also goes by the name
Dae.
Arianne is 14 in the year 2011 but will be 15 at 0000 25062008. Life Ingredients:
Family
Friends
Music
Writing
Reading
Foreign Languages
Dramas
Mangas/ Anime
24.2.11
2.24.2011
First Period
We were taking notes in science, today
and we had a fire drill.
Out in the field, we saw MOTH with
Sunny's "Oh" hairstyle.
Taking trying to be Asian to a new
level.
Second Period
It was normal...
still mad at dum dum for yesterday
lol, I told Lue that he was cute :)
When we were talking about Homework
Dum Dum turned around and told Bubbles
"You would do us a big favor if you just shut up!"
I almost started laughing... though you
could practically hear her heart cracking.
We kept telling her to give up on him. >.>
Third Period
There was a sub, and I sat in a different seat..
It turned out to be Christian's and he didnt want
to get in trouble.. So he sat on the floor behind me :/
Then the sub told us we could work
together. :) We (Justina, Stephy, and I) just talked for awhile
then andres and jefferey started asking us for answers..
It was really funny :D
Fourth Period..
Nothing much happened... We just practiced hockey
skills.. I argued with Christian for the first time in a while
../ it felt nice :)
Lunch.
We just practiced dancing Beautiful in
Mr. Weddell's room. I still got really stressed
because they kept playing songs that
we listen to... Damn posers
Fifth Period
We had a Russian sub
she really like me and called me
"My beauty/beautiful" She was really nice
lol. or maybe im just biased.
We worked out problems as a group..
opps, almost forgot.. Jessica took bubble's seat
and Bubbles was PISSED! She sat at the back at the room
and said hella loud. "I DONT EVEN KNOW IF THEY ARE
OUR FRIENDS!" She sat with moth
They made a big deal about everything.
We didnt even look at them and they said we did :/
So caught up in their own conceited world, that
they dont realize that everyone hates them :o
Even Ralph. lol. that surprised me...
Ralphs a good friend :)
Sixth Period
Tried my best to ignore moth and bubbles
* Jessica sort of made moth cry... by telling her she looked more mexican today, and moth asked how.. jessica said her hairstyle... and moth said she got it from a korean band (I knew it)... I guess moth started crying.. but wtf.. she started crying when she was called Mexican?
-SunShiny Daes