Yesterday I got back from Mei Mei's house
really tired. :/ Stephanie was there and we danced
to random songs :)
That's about all that happened. Not much to talk about..
First Period
Bubbles kept making fun of stephy. :o
Saying stuff about how she cant sing.. Its like
dont say that sort of things in front on her friends
that like her way more than you. >.<
Second Period
We did the "woodblock" test today.
I didnt go up, but katelyn, dum dum, and omar did
I think katelyn went up at the same time as dum dum
for a reason. Hmm :)
Third Period
N/A
We just read. (sigh... boring)
Fourth Period
We practiced hockey today.
I suck :/
Lunch Time!!!
Lunch time seems like the most interesting part
of the day. As usual (recently) moth and bubbles disappeared
they seem very friendly now.
So its true how dirty yucky garbage
stick together. Bleh.
We almost got 'Beautiful' down.
Who cares about haters :D
Fifth Period
I told jessica to take dongwoons part
.... and its not because its bubbles part
Sixth Period
Mina and I talked.. as usual
:)
Now that I think about it... my days seem repetitive.