First Period
I think that someone has a crush >.>
Bubble's story was weird...
Random people came up and
gave her chocolate messages
from dum dum
Second Period
All we did was read the history book
Lue seemed a little more outgoing today
maybe it was all in my head.
lol, but he laughed more.
Third Period
I'm starting to understand
Mrs. Sharp a little bit more. :)
Fourth Period
P.E was awkward...
I kept messing up at hockey
>.< People are annoying..
mostly those a year younger than me
Lunch!!
Lunch was so stressful
We decided to eat in Mr. Weddell's room
to keep an eye on moth and bubbles
it was all fine and dandy... until the boys came in
we played music and they couldnt just shut up
they have to make a stupid comment about everything
instead of just letting everything be!
No sense of decency, common courtesy, and not a hint
of maturity. I dont know what I was expecting from
a bunch of immature little boys.
At least there were some who were mature and kind
(Eric and Ralph) They may not seem like it,
but they are better people than the rest in the room.
Fifth Period
Omg! I was hella scared.
I had to answer a math question from the
homework, but I was so pissed at lunch
that I forgot it in the Science room.
Luckily, it sort of worked out :)
Sixth Period
Mina and I talked about...
my LOVE LIFE T.T
Or perhaps.. my lack of one.
She asked if I liked Hmong guys...
I dont think I do... Maybe... But they
are the only asian guys I didnt some to
know and actually end up hating.
Im Hot n' Cold... O.o
-Da da da daee ♪