I've been writing in the journal I got from Nana on my birthday
so haven't been on here much
But I will write something here, because I'm too lazy to pull out my journal
Anyways ^^
Dear B I T C H;;
No matter how hard you try, you can't be me.
You can't replace me, you can't act like me,
you can't do what I do, you can't smile like I can,
you can't get him...
So quit trying.
Thanks,
Dae
Yeah, you probably know who this is about. >.>
Anways.
Probably going to rewrite this in my journal..
But here,
Today Bruce came to our school again, after leaving.
xD
And he gave me a hug!!!
It was still too awkward. T^T
But I will try harder!
I don't know what to do...
I've been trying to heal myself... To forget about him
but having him show up like that... It doesn't help.
-.-
Then his sister asked me if he liked me...
Then I said "i dunno"
then she asked me if I liked him.
Chan said "yeah"
And she said I was smiling ^^
Ahh, little children..
Oh well, i guess it's the best way for him to find out.
M A Y B E....
I cannot forget...
♥