welcome.
Don't wanna be lonely
I wanna just fall in love
Geudael Saranghae
So won't you come into my heart
Even if the sky and ocean are big and wide,
they can't do as much as my heart, no
I'm yours. You are my other half♥
It's My Life.
she is the one and only
Arianne Isabelle Escobido Felisarta. Arianne Isabelle sometimes also goes by the name
Dae.
Arianne is 14 in the year 2011 but will be 15 at 0000 25062008. Life Ingredients:
Family
Friends
Music
Writing
Reading
Foreign Languages
Dramas
Mangas/ Anime
13.11.11
11.13.2011
I honestly hate it when people treat me like I'm stupid. I'm not. Okay. I understand a lot more than I tell. And now that I know what you think about me, you will never know. Maybe that's why I like people who are mean to me. I need to punish myself. My life is too... okay. I hate you so much. Fuck you. Why don't you take the time to know me before passing judgement? I'm sorry my smiles upset you. I'm sorry that seeing smile makes you want to cry. But I don't care anymore, because my smiles bring smiles to people that love me a lot more than you do. Stop judging me. Is it my fault that I can't control who I like? You aren't a friend. You're a bitch. So stfu. You don't know me, and you blew every chance of ever knowing me. And don't you dare ever fucking say that I never loved you. I did love you, you fucking bitch. I DID. Not anymore. I need to hide my heart from you all because you will never understand it. I tried to understand what you're going through. I tried to help. I tried to love you. But it's hard. So fucking hard. I can't take it anymore. You don;t know how I feel on the inside, so bitch leave me alone. Every little thing you say affects me. Even if I hate you.