welcome.
Don't wanna be lonely
I wanna just fall in love
Geudael Saranghae
So won't you come into my heart
Even if the sky and ocean are big and wide,
they can't do as much as my heart, no
I'm yours. You are my other half♥
It's My Life.
she is the one and only
Arianne Isabelle Escobido Felisarta. Arianne Isabelle sometimes also goes by the name
Dae.
Arianne is 14 in the year 2011 but will be 15 at 0000 25062008. Life Ingredients:
Family
Friends
Music
Writing
Reading
Foreign Languages
Dramas
Mangas/ Anime
11.8.12
8.11.2012
I still need to do my summer homework.
I feel so lazy~
School starts on Monday and I honestly don't know what to do?
Everytime Ithink of everything I get stressed out
Why do I stress myself out so much?
-Sigh-
I hope something big will happen.
That there willbe an amazing change.
But I don't think so.
Odd isn't it?
I'm so odd.
Writing whatever comes into my mind.
Fine here is a paragraph with my thoughts in it:
I wish my friend wasn't so critical and mean, I love her, but does she have to act that way to people? I understand it's just a facade, and that everyone has their own. Hers is anger. Anger at everything. I understand though. My facade is vanity and pride. I act like I am all these things:outgoing, loud, smiley, talented... It's so tiring really. Everywhere I go, I'm someone else. Why do people call me sexy? Does it hurt to say pretty? I don't really want to be sexy, but it's okay. I'm fortunate that someone takes notice. What is it about me? Confidence? Body? I'm not sure. I wish I was pretty. Or cute. I have an average everything, nothing too exceptional. I'm tired of being mad. Its so exhausting. I'm just going to let everything bugging me right now go. It isn't worth it. I'm going to rebuild bridges instead of severing everything with people. Starting with the most important thing I have lost...